KUALITAS PRODUK DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN SEMARANG CANDI
This study was conducted to examine and analyze the effect of product quality and customer satisfaction quality of service to Kentucky Fried Chicken Semarang Candi, either partial or simultaneously, and test the variables which are the dominant influences. The method used in this study is explanatory method, taking the place of research is the Kentucky Fried Chicken Semarang Candi. The population in this study is the Kentucky Fried Chicken customers Semarang Candi with a sample of some 80 people. Data collection techniques of observation, questionnaires, interviews and literature study. The results of data analysis showed that partially product affect the quality of customer satisfaction with a standardized beta coefficient of 0.651 and the quality of service affects customer satisfaction with a standardized beta coefficient of 0.316, while simultaneously the quality of
product and service quality affects customer satisfaction with an adjusted coefficient of determination R Square of 0.809, which means that the quality of products and quality service are able to explain the variable of satisfaction of 80.9%, while the remaining 19.1% is explained by other variables not examined. The most dominant influence in this study is the quality of the product.
Key words: Quality Products, Quality Service and Customer Satisfaction.